We offer a wide variety of agronomy services including-
- custom blending
- application with air flow
- pull-type spreader
- top dress spreader
- delivery to farm
- impregnating chemical on dry fertilizer
- crop scouting
- field monitoring
- composite sampling
- grid/zone sampling
Dry Fertilizer Blending
- Urea 46-0-0
- MAP 11-52-0
- Potash 0-0-60
- Ammonium Sulfate 21-0-0-24
- Zinc Sulfate 33%
- Boron 15%
- Sulfur 90%
- UAN 28-0-0 – application with chemical sprayers, delivery to farm, and bulk loads to the farm.
- Starters: 7-23-3, 7-23-5 XLRate, 10-34-0, Redline delivered on farm or sprayed on with chemical or foliar, and bulk loads delivered to the farm.
Full line of zinc, micro nutrient packages, chelating agents, Ascend.
Full line of crop protection chemicals including:
We have access to almost any chemical.
- herbicides, pre-emerge and post-emerge
- insecticides in furrow and post-emerge
- fungicides in furrow and post-emerge
- adjuvant line from Winfield
Select an image below to view it at full-size. Navigate through images with the on-screen controls.